View Single Post
Old 08.29.2017, 08:36 AM   #53
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
man, i hate weddings

who goes to weddings?

i just excuse myself and don't go

right?

(i think i'm doing the right thing)

I usually beg off, but sometimes I just have to. Close friends, co-workers. Everyone is getting fucking married. (I shouldn't say "everyone," because really it's just a ton of folks who are 10+ years younger than I am; not really my generational peers... THOSE fuckers got married years ago!) Anyway, it wasn't as horrendous with the gf, but I went to one alone a few weeks back and oh my god, so dumb. Not gonna lie, I popped a few anxiety meds and tried to glide through the evening before sneaking out the back during "YMCA."

When you work in an office with 7-8 people, and you spend 8-12 hours a day with them, it's really hard to find a way out of such things without being "the asshole."
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|