View Single Post
Old 03.27.2006, 06:00 PM   #9
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
stick with the Don Juan series. The books were considered non fiction for the past thirty odd years, and there have been dozen of college courses offered using the books as text. of course, in the 90s, it was changed to fiction because the story isn't a precise account. Consider the Don Juan series a story of a man's experience with power plants, kinda like the Bible. It isn't fact, yet it isn't fiction. There is much truth in those books, my testimony is my experience, and the magic of spirit is taught in those teachings of Don Juan. It is impossible for them to be fiction, because I have experienced much of it, and this is before ever coming in contact with those books. reading those books was like going through my memories at times, so I must say they are real to a degree. check em ALL out! and be careful, magic aint not joke kinda thing!

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|