View Single Post
Old 07.12.2010, 09:22 AM   #1050
chicka
expwy. to yr skull

chicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asses
I have nothing to gauge it against as this was the first time I have watched a World Cup in it's entirety. I have watched the final game before but never the whole tournament. I definitely agree with Demonrail that all the subplots made it a great tournament. I enjoyed as much as any NCAA Final Four tournament in basketball. It was so great to watch a tournament where human error was involved no stinkin' instant replay. To see team (USA comes to mind) rise above those mistakes and press on and win was excellent. And when all was said and done the best team finally won. Casillas and that defense where nothing short of brilliant, their passing was excellent and when they lost the ball most of the time they had it back in under 5 seconds. Was Brazil even here this year? Also the announcing teams especially my main man Ian Darke where refreshing to listen to, unlike American Sports where it's the superstar first and foremost no matter what the rest of his team is doing. Anybody in there right mind knows that Pau Gasol was the MVP of the NBA championship except David Stern and his co-horts. That Chris Johnson of the Titans or Drew Brees were the MVP of the NFL not Peyton 'can't win the big one' Manning.