View Single Post
Old 07.12.2010, 01:42 AM   #1043
davenotdead
invito al cielo

davenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's asses
no, that game was bullshit. spain got way more calls. they got way more free kicks in the 2nd half, when it mattered. i have no reason to root for the dutch, aside from spain being full of chodes. everyone i watched it with, people who regularly watch the premier league, felt the same way i did.

i understand you guys are fans of the game and want to try to remember it fondly. but the fact is that it was a shitty final to what was overall a shitty World Cup. the highlights being Uruguay with the great play of Suarez and Forlan. and almost every game that Germany played. [and I guess the US... even though the games were mostly ugly, they were very exciting]

davenotdead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|