View Single Post
Old 12.16.2009, 09:45 AM   #8917
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Eugene Felikson

The House of The Devil

Great recommendation NR, thanks a lot! A definite improvement over the other Ti West film I've seen, The Roost. The vintage 70's style felt miraculously authentic, and was very tastefully applied. My only complaint is that like The Roost, this one felt a little light in the story department.

In speaking of Ti West, I wonder how Cabin Fever 2 turned out.

The Roost is on my netflix queue now... I was just wondering why CF2 is still not out. West had another film, called Trigger Man. The trailer looks pretty bad though. But his direction on House of the Devil really really made me feel like he's figured out his vision and he could potentially make some other excellent films.