Thread: Drug Problems
View Single Post
Old 10.11.2010, 03:14 PM   #401
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Location: I moved from hillbilly Florida to hillbilly Alabama
SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
Ok Istarted with weed. I was about 15. Then acid, speed, anything I could get pretty much. I always promised myself I would not take anything addictive. Then came xanax and tar opium after abou5 years of a very serious xanax run I'd do coke sometimes, ecstacy, snorted heroin, drink bottles of liquid opium. Then I found pain pills and aderall. The perfect cocktail for me would be a bar of. Xanax 10 mg percocet and an aderall better than sex.Eventualy 10 years of this and I would basically take any pill I could find in very large doses. I would take methadone. I tried crack. I once took a xanax I found on the floor of a walgreens. But as addicted as I was and still am I never sold shit for drugs or let it interfere with my responsibilities. I would just endure withdrawals. I am a functional addict. I am slowly changing. I got my doc to put me on kolonipin so I can come off of the xanax. I only get painkillers and speed once a month. Trying to stop altogether. I drink a lot more though when I am sober which is probably not good. It's fun when your on em but you can never catch that dragon and I really envy people who don,t need something to make em happy. Now I can never go back. My chemical makeup has changed. So my advice is just say no or when your 33 you'll just remember a big blur.

SONIC GAIL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|