View Single Post
Old 11.20.2010, 03:39 PM   #13301
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
serious man again - 7/10

Has its moments but still feels like its missing something.

rolling thunder - 9/10

wow. Exactly my kinda film.. gritty, dark, and without any filler. Some of the shots in this were mindblowing.

Otherwise, I've mainly just been watching

DELOCATED SEASON 2

even better than the first season!

Been thinking about FACTORY GIRL a bit and am going to lower my grade to a 5/10. The way it dramatizes warhol and the factory is so cliche and ridiculous, also... was that REALLY supposed to be bob dylan, played by the darth vader kid? HE WAS HORRIBLE. I don't think they ever said "bob dylan" by name, he was just some guy with a harmonica and an acoustic guitar. First of all, was he really that big of a dickhead in real life during this time period? Second of all,c ould have they have chosen a worse actor to portray him? Just embarassing.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|