View Single Post
Old 06.21.2014, 07:16 AM   #1
Chocolate milk
empty page

Chocolate milk kicks all y'all's assesChocolate milk kicks all y'all's assesChocolate milk kicks all y'all's assesChocolate milk kicks all y'all's assesChocolate milk kicks all y'all's assesChocolate milk kicks all y'all's assesChocolate milk kicks all y'all's assesChocolate milk kicks all y'all's assesChocolate milk kicks all y'all's assesChocolate milk kicks all y'all's assesChocolate milk kicks all y'all's asses
am i an utter fool? it's not obvious to me how they select people for the flowers & cream books.. but i want to try and be one... how do you get your stuff in front of them? i've never tried to be published before, and i hope this case isn't one where they've just got to notice you & tap you from somewhere else..

forgive me if i don't display proper forum etiquette by eschewing formal introductions but i joined in particular to ask about this. i know it's more like two degrees of separation from sonic youth but i am just not finding a more appropriate place online to air this query.

is there someone here who can tell me? thank you for any help in the right direction..
Chocolate milk is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|