View Single Post
Old 12.13.2011, 02:03 PM   #1125
Bertrand
expwy. to yr skull

Bertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's asses
It was a pleasant read til you wrote that you didn't think France would win.
As a young boy who saw a drug addict goalkeeper smash a good bloke's face in the semis in 1982 and walk away with it, it might be as odd too to wish Germany the best.
They've had a brilliant team since they waved Ballack bye bye, and I wish they grab the title (Netherlands were too horrid in the World Cup, so I'll pout).

In 1998, I couldn't figure France winning.
Before the first game, I used to go through the stages, thinking: ok, they'll go through that one, get over the next trap, and reach the semis... All of a sudden, it was a stupid unetterable hope they'll reach the finals... but I wouldn't even dare making any bet (apart from wishing striker Dugarry - how he was loathed in here, that year, you'll be surprised - to become the tournament top scorer, with 5 goals scored, including an own goal).

Perhaps England...
Well...
Forget it, it's England.
Bertrand is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|