View Single Post
Old 06.17.2015, 10:14 PM   #1041
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
You tell me to name "one solid non-repugnant track" but I already have..

i hate to sound like a difficult customer, but i just asked for one track and maybe that could have come with the elevator pitch as a bonus, but instead i got arguments before the supreme court. the very points you make become obscured by the barrage of further arguments, questions, challenges, exhortations, etc. let's go slow here.

so please let me refocus this:

"Everything I am" (Please listen to this and tell me what about it is offensive.)
"Diamonds of Sierra Leone" (Not the remix, the album version)
"Champion"
"Jesus Walks"
"Can't tell me nothin" (Check it! Humility!)
"Good Morning"
"Who Will Survive in America"
"So appalled"
"See Me Now"
"Gorgeous"
"Hey Mama"
"Big Brother"
"Roses"
"My Way Home"
"Crack Music"
"New Day"
"Murder to Excellence"
"Made in America"

---

of aaaaaaaaall these-- which one is the champion? i sincerely wanna try it, but help me out here. less is more.

name just one. the best one. just that one. no prejudicial commentary/intro/nothing. i'll listen and hear for myself, and if i have questions i'll ask for myself. deal?

LESS IS MORE.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|