Thread: Anna Calvi
View Single Post
Old 06.14.2011, 04:19 PM   #22
Bertrand
expwy. to yr skull

Bertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's asses
By no link I meant pauses allowing you to do whatever you like while a musician grabs a new guitar; if you're not convinced, well, a pause might not help. And you barely enjoy the silence, since there ain't much of that in a concert. Besides, she didn't seem to demand silence to keep people in the mood (there's not that many different moods there), she just went on.

By no smile my mind was on the other girl, Mally, mostly. The drummer enjoyed the show and tried to make eye contact with his partners, which is a good point in my book (watching people create some quality thing together).

I read and heard so many positive things, I wanted to let you know you could say you're disappointed when you are.
Bertrand is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|