View Single Post
Old 12.12.2007, 06:30 PM   #50
Torn Curtain
invito al cielo

Torn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by groar
Jim considered himsoi a poet,you didn't know thit.I like lyrics,me no like poetry.
What makes la Stooges more interesting,first of all they come from Michigan,a natural fact that gives them an advantage at birth.
Jim and Ray,I know great guitarists who comply with jetengines surmises about the what's his names playing.I've heard it,I evens thought it was cool-I have no interest in hearing it ever again,I would avoid hearing it,I don't want to hear it. Those guys were trying to be profound,and ambiguous and a trip,and far out,and deep,and sketchy and misunderstood,and in the end the tried my patience for listening to them wack off,in a circle.
And Why even compare Ed Wood with Fellini-they're both bores.Goddard too,except for 2 movies.I prefer movies made by people you never even heard of,and the horror movies playing in my brain at night when I sleep so good.To have you here-you are like sugar on fire.I'm sorry about the licking Ray's ball,it's perfectly natural to desire that flesh,it's all flesh-but the flesh of a master artist who lived to tell the tales.OMG

What drug are you on ?
Torn Curtain is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|