View Single Post
Old 04.14.2008, 10:56 AM   #14061
screamingskull
invito al cielo

screamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Youth 37
I don't know. All that's ever been said is that the death of Jeremy convinced them to stop using opiods. But, none of the drugs he lists are opiods, so I have no idea. I knew they were a wreck at the time and Omar was using as heavy as Jeremy and it's just that Jeremy's luck ran out. Yeah, if either of them had died, that would the been the end of the other as well in every possible since of the word.

Well heres a big HOOOOOOORAYYYYYYYYYY, that they are both ok.

I know that when they cleaned up Omar also gave up caffeine, alcohol, refined sugars, and processed foods. And he was already a Vegan, so wow! he must just live on water, rice and beans. he he he he he
screamingskull is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|