Thread: the other news
View Single Post
Old 12.13.2019, 06:13 AM   #712
GravitySlips
children of satan

GravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's assesGravitySlips kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
I'll honestly never forgive Cameron for allowing that vote to happen. Not that he'll care about me, like. Other countries that had dabbled in the idea have clearly realised it's not worth the aggro it's caused.

People are now radicalised about something most of them didn't give a fuck about pre-2014 or so.

We have a lot of major, major issues in the world, with our global environment going down the shitter in particular. And we spend 3 years with our discourse dominated (and dominated impotently) by Brexit, something which will improve nobody's life in any tangible way, and will weaken the country's influence and potentially break it apart... it's actually quite funny in its stupidity and short-sightedness.

I fear Labour are finished in a lot of ways, on the basis of this election. I disagree with Derek, they need a centre-left leadership candidate with a bit of fucking charisma, and ASAP...
GravitySlips is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|