View Single Post
Old 10.20.2009, 11:55 PM   #58
Dead-Air
invito al cielo

Dead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by alteredcourse
Have you communicated with her on the phone? Is she willing to put up as much risk?

Its just fucked how differently people can be on the net. You create this idea....

No. Only in the past 24 hours have I formulated the idea in my head. I certainly need to initiate a phone thing next first. She sent an email last night that was rather obviously dropping such a hint, but yeah, you never know if that'll last. If it's just a passing fantasy, I'm still thrilled to be having it, because I obviously needed something like that right now and there it was. I have irons in other fires too, and she's too hot for me to figure she wouldn't.

But... I'm a very textual person on many levels and I can "read" when another person is too. I totally connected with my wife on a message board (we already knew and were attracted to each other, but it would not have happened without the online flirtation, I don't think) and my last two girlfriends before that had a major email courtship element involved too. My first wife was pre-internet, but I wrote and performed poetry back then and she ate that up. So I put a bit more faith in online communications than some people might. It's weird, but the crushes I've had online and had the chance to confirm in real life have all stood up, even one where I'd never seen the girl until we met. I swear I can tell if I like the way somebody looks and smells by the way they write.
Dead-Air is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|