View Single Post
Old 10.20.2009, 10:59 PM   #49
Dead-Air
invito al cielo

Dead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's asses
1. That I'm thinking about borrowing $1000 to fly this incredibly hot ultra-arty 24 year old Nova Scotian chick with a majorly sexy french name that I'm falling for online out to Portland to meet her in person.

2. That I just told my drunk wife this when she called over from her boyfriend's to check on our son and we both laughed about it together.

3. That I'm about to lose my second grandmother in two months.

4. That I forgot to bring my anti-anxiety/depression meds up to Olympia for the two day training trip I just took for work, and I feel completely fine.

5. That my band's last gig got us fan mail messages from two different artists I completely respect, one of whom is going to join us for our next show.

6. I was watching You Tube with Lennon and Debbie Harry was singing "The Rainbow Connection" with Kermit the Frog, and Lennon asked to get down, then went to his toy piano and started playing along.

7. That when I got divorced the first time Sonic Youth had just put out an album called Washing Machine, and now for the second, when I am much more self aware, they've got a record out called The Eternal. How do they fucking know what I will be going through??

8. I forgot what 8 was for.

9. That I just spent two days in an advanced training for government supervisors and the only thing unusual about myself that anybody caught on to was that I could name all of the characters that were on Happy Days when the trainer had us play Outburst and that I could instantly name Julie McCoy as the Cruise Director on the Love Boat.

10. That I didn't get beat up or even accosted when I sat by myself in professional attire drinking greyhounds in the redneck bar in Lacey I wandered into when my mom called me and told me about my grandmother's heart attack.
Dead-Air is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|