View Single Post
Old 01.15.2013, 11:58 AM   #7
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Motherfuxking Sweet Valley is the dopest shit ever to grace western ears. I'm serious when I say that as artists, none can test. This is genius-level shit on the real. Although I would pay for my fix, with gold bricks, the fine folks at Motherfucking Sweet Valley say "NO! Take it FO FREE, and dig, baby, dig". With no embarassment, I feel it worth mentioning that when they sampled Sonic Youth on "Alright Already", I damn near wet my britches. Say FUCK ME. THANKEE, SAI. This is the longest paragraph that I've ever written and it's all because of those righteous, those postively uplifted and gifted, those men, of Sweet Valley.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|