Thread: Los Angeles
View Single Post
Old 04.04.2010, 08:21 PM   #18
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Like Rome.. Jerusalem.. Mecca all the Holy Cities of the the world, LA is a fucking living sewer collecting the residual garbage of the entire world like the Great Garbage Patch in the pacific current..

but it remains a holy city none-the-less, this city produces a metaphysical energy of success, which attracts all kinds of seekers, be it of God(s) or money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
I'll be in OC sometime near the end of the month to visit my grandmother's grave. I owe her a pack of Lucky Strikes.

I owe you a beer. let's have a Beergate, Bradders!
the OC? thats not fucking LA in the slightest.. shit crossing into the OC for me is like entering a foreign country. True LA folks simply can't relate to the OC and we stay out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hevusa
LA must be one of the biggest waste of resources in the country. Sick.

seriously. You can't even imagine until you live here..

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|