View Single Post
Old 05.05.2011, 08:13 PM   #63
hipster_bebop_junkie
100%

hipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asseshipster_bebop_junkie kicks all y'all's asses
I'm uploading a recording of Earth's show in Gothenburg, Sweden on April 18, 2011 (source: Church Audio Microphones (CA-14 Cardioid) -> Soundprofessionals Batterybox (SP-SPSB-10) -> Edirol Digital Recorder (R-05) @ 24bit/48khz) to Megaupload. I'd like to hear some other recordings from the current tour. At the moment i only have the few that have been seeded to dimeadozen.

I was bummed that Earth cancelled their show in Mexico City due to some tragic circumstances the Melvins were involved in. It has been (unofficially) mentioned that they'll come to play in October. I recently acquired a Sony PCM M-10 handheld recorder, and if they actually visit my neck of the narco-woods, i would be very glad to record them. Guess i have time to save for some decent microphones, despite the fact that these are tough times.
hipster_bebop_junkie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|