View Single Post
Old 11.30.2006, 04:08 PM   #54
blastscenealibi
bad moon rising

blastscenealibi kicks all y'all's assesblastscenealibi kicks all y'all's assesblastscenealibi kicks all y'all's assesblastscenealibi kicks all y'all's assesblastscenealibi kicks all y'all's assesblastscenealibi kicks all y'all's assesblastscenealibi kicks all y'all's assesblastscenealibi kicks all y'all's assesblastscenealibi kicks all y'all's assesblastscenealibi kicks all y'all's assesblastscenealibi kicks all y'all's asses
[quote=truncated] Does it ever cross your mind that when you postulate on the meaning of an SY (or any band for that matter) album/song/lyric/relationship/quote/etc., "

That's interesting. Whenever I type out "SY" I'm hearing it in my mind as "Sonic Youth" so I would write "a SY...". But because you wrote "an SY..." that means you're hearing it as ""ess why" which is why you wrote "an SY" instead of "a SY". So you have appropriated "SY" as a term which has meaning as itself while to me it equates to either laziness or a desire to to save bandwidth or even a desire to conform with proper posting procedure.
blastscenealibi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|