View Single Post
Old 06.09.2013, 05:48 PM   #37
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels
I watched a documentary about them the other day and Tony Iommi was saying how terrible he thinks the early Sabbath records sound compared to things nowadays with protools etc.

Tony is crazy. 1970-1978 produced some of the finest albums of all time. The post-1990s Sabbath albums sound like shit, too digital. Tony used to have a fabulous ear for production, even Technikal Ecstasy is a fantastic album production wise, but I think Sabbath Bloody Sabbath is the epitome of a top-shelf 1970s album. When I heard Tony say in 2005 that, "Ronny James Dio is the best vocalist of ALL time," I knew that he had finally lost his mind. Me, I be digging that Ask Dr Ozzie in Guitar Magazine. Shit is funny. Ozzy is the shit, and he always will be.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|