Thread: Just got EJSTNS
View Single Post
Old 06.09.2006, 07:53 PM   #8
acousticrock87
invito al cielo

acousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's asses
It's my favorite CD. I really have only been a fan for a couple years, and it was the first conscious SY album I bought. The first was Dirty, and I didn't really know who they were when I bought it. After I got used to them I didn't know what to buy next, so I bought EJTNS - because of picture on the back, of all reasons; it gave it a very raw look. It was the CD that really got me into them

I just now finally picked up Goo and I'm digging that right now. Awesome liner pics. I've been stalling, telling myself that I'm going to wait until I have the money for the Deluxe. Now that I have the money, even though I've heard the demos are even better, I don't want to spend $30 on it. I'd feel the need to buy the original anyway, so I'll hold off on all the Deluxe stuff til I get a well-paying job. But I'm slowly completing the collection, only a few more to go.
acousticrock87 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|