View Single Post
Old 09.08.2016, 07:25 AM   #40
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Re: Larkin Grimm

It's not that I've come to any conclusions, because as you said, we don't know what happened. But still, it gave the whole thing a kind of unpleasant "vibe." If there was a candlelight vigil at the show made up of female protestors, that would have made me extremely uncomfortable. I may have even decided not to go in after seeing such a thing. Conflict of conscience, I guess. Though again, I can't claim to know what happened, but I'd have a tough time crossing a line in the sand like that. It's unfortunate. Whatever happened, a shadow has definitely been cast over public perceptions of Mr. Gira.

Wish there could be some closure on the matter.

But seriously, sounds like you had the kind of Swans experience that their legendary live reputation is based on. I long to be temporarily incapacitated by Swans-induced disorientation. It's happened before, and it's an overwhelming and awesome feeling.

That's not to say they always live up to that hype. But I've never seen a Swans show that didn't blow my mind. Why did I think it would be somehow less intense minus Thor?

I'm an idiot.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|