View Single Post
Old 09.21.2015, 11:09 PM   #83
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper_green
don't know. can say I've finally just wore out both bands. I've heard Zep and Sabbath so many times. they effect me here and there like Hendrix and The Beatles but, it's nothing i go for in my spare time. still love all those bands dearly. they're just apart of my growing up. now im grown and worried that they may never effect me like they once did but, they do just in small amounts. too much can be an overload. my concerns aren't innocent anymore.

i can still put on Dylan anytime anyplace though.
I donīt also listen nowdays much that I have listen a lot when I was young. Just because I still love them and I donīt want to get bored them. Never listened Dylan much and I donīt think I am going to listen him much, I think Basement Tapes will be the one I will listen the most (one great reason is the Band in it). I need to be in the Dylan mood when listening him and it doesnīt happend often.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|