View Single Post
Old 07.01.2014, 08:23 AM   #37844
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
It should be no? What difference would it have made if we had dinner instead of hanging out at the beach. Now I'm really curious as to what the requirement for a 'hang out' to be considered a date. Hmmmmm

Either way. That storm was fucking KILLER! I was driving from my cousin's(literally on the opposite side of Chicago from me) and that shit was awesome. It's amazing what wind, rain, and light can do. The effects of the three I jut woke up because it's hot as fuck. The power went out.

It DOESN'T make a difference......it wasn't my intent to make you question anything. I was reading it as if you thought it was a date and possibly she thought it was just "hanging out."

That storm does sound KILLER!
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|