View Single Post
Old 05.27.2010, 08:05 PM   #15
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norma J
I fucking love the NBA. Over here we don't get as nearly as much time to watch it as we should. Although it's on every few days now that we have a 24/7 sport channel on free to air. One of the reasons I wanted a HD tv.

ESPN3.com

thats where I been watching when I was not around a place with cable to watch.. actually I got most of the playoffs at the hospital where my gramps was at cuz I was there at all hours of the day and night, and the hospital waiting rooms had cable so most folks were watching the various games. I caught the Spurs/Suns series there, the entire LA/Jazz series, and the Boston/Cavs, the Magic/Hawks.. fuck the hospital was such a drag :/

RIP bobby boy.

go Suns.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|