View Single Post
Old 03.23.2008, 02:19 PM   #13
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
yyyyyyyyyeah.

everything on web of mimicry records is worth checking out, btw...

fuck yeah, asva!!!!
---

and about troniks, i don't know...it's a lot of like hating for hating's sake most of the time, the power electronics forum is an amusing read but other than that, i use it mostly for resource and for advertising. some cool people there, nonetheless.

---

and another thing, it's not even that they need the thurston seal of approval, it's like he might namedrop someone like dylan nyoukis or sickness or twodeadsluts onegoodfuck but people in here really are stuck with what thurston was into in the early 90's or what he puts out on the universal-distributed side of ecstatic peace; i mean fuck, i was talking to a friend a couple of months ago, about this exact same thing and he said "i bet in march, all sy fans are going to be into leslie keffer and critics are going to be writing about her" and i bet even some people who bought her tape with thurston and kim hardly realize who she is.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|