View Single Post
Old 06.23.2008, 10:48 AM   #1
drrrtyboots
invito al cielo

drrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's assesdrrrtyboots kicks all y'all's asses
In light of these melt-banana and MBV threads, anyone who can appreciate Polvo's recent tour activity can vouch for how amazing they sound. I saw them last night and their sound was so tight and dead on, possibly better than it has ever been. They played some serious hits, mixed it up at some parts and Ash even broke into My Kimono via request from the crowd although he stopped about a minute in saying "And that's when I get lost." Epic band, epic performance. I don't remember the exact setlist but they definitely played:

Fast Canoe
Title Track
Thermal Treasure
New Song
City Spirit
Every Holy Shroud
Lazy Comet
Feather of Forgiveness
Stinger (Five Wigs)
Fractured (Like Chandeliers)
Tragic Carpet Ride

and a few others I probably missed, I'm pretty sure they played Action Vs. Vibe but can't be quite sure as some of the songs sounded pretty different from the album versions 15 years later.

drrrtyboots is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|