View Single Post
Old 09.15.2007, 10:53 AM   #68
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
ok, here's an example; i'm not that against the blood brothers, i kinda like a couple of things by them but i know they are not a really great band.

now, if someone described the blood brothers as "a new generation heroin" "the heirs of at the drive-in" or "a punk out converge" that would not be true at all because, even if they sound a little like that, they are and were never as good as any of those bands.

same with the magik markers.

besides, lee can forgive me or not, but the most irritating thing about boss is the whole skronk noisy guitars going throughout all the songs in the background, i think they wanted to keep that as insurance so people wouldn't call them sell outs "the noise is still there, rock n' roll!!!!" still, even that wouldn't have saved the album, but they should have gotten rid of that.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|