View Single Post
Old 01.17.2013, 08:46 PM   #2377
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Major bummer.

well i cancelled my cable which is saving me some 50 bucks a months in various fees, so at least that's one good consequence of this shituation.

only problem is where to catch the games this weekend. OH FUCK. will i have to turn to piracy and shitty video streams narrated in german, interrupted at random times by commercials? fuck my life! (first world problems-- yeah)

luckily the fox website streams all the champions league matches so maybe we'll see a german team ride to victory-- w00t! (though i fear juventus & man u)

Quote:
Although in the UK we have to make do with a weekly highlights show (and wading through the online press).

yeah but you have your love of west ham to keep you entertained

Quote:
There's still a stigma towards the Bundesliga here, and German football in general. At least Pep now going there will now hopefully challenge that. It shouldn't take that for it to start to be taken seriously but that's England, I suppose.

funny thing though, bayern beat pep's ex-team in the CL last year, ha ha ha.

--

ANYWAY, SUAREZ:

it seems to me that he wasn't scolded so much for actually diving than from admitting to his hilarious crimes in a public forum. hilarious crimes which indeed ruin the game, but are nevertheless hilarious. as are his big rabbit teeth. but yea-- scolded from breaking the code of omerta, not for cheating
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|