View Single Post
Old 10.23.2011, 10:17 PM   #3
Count Mecha
100%

Count Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's assesCount Mecha kicks all y'all's asses
I enjoy both bands, but it's definitely no contest that Fugazi is easily the much better band.

I never got why everyone gushes over OK Computer so much. It's good, but come on.

Steady Diet of Nothing was always my favorite Fugazi record, most people I know their favorite is In On The Kill Taker. Red Medicine always seemed to be the divider of fans (also seems evident in the Instrument documentary).

Fugazi however never had a chance in hell of being as heralded as Radiohead, mostly due to the self imposed lack of marketability Fugazi put on themselves. Radiohead always seemed interested in wasting your time convincing you that they were highly mindful artists with their at times grandiose albums and I guess a great many people fell for it. Wheras Fugazi always made it pretty clear that they were just a rock band that was interested in politics and activism. Bed For The Scraping rocks by the way.

Count Mecha is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|