View Single Post
Old 08.12.2016, 09:47 PM   #4371
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
lemme suggest, before you do, check out georges bataille.

particularly his "literature and evil"

it's such a great fucking book. true literary criticism. the way it was meant to be before the eggheads and the MLA ruined the profession with their empty caca.

bataille will give you the right perspective. plus he was a big influence on her. plus plus plus. many pluses too long to outline.

i swear by that book. it's the kind of book that makes you want to read other books. know what i mean?

BATAILLE.

bataille bataille bataille bataille bataille.

check him.

Ok ok. I checked him. I just bought an e-edition of Literature and Evil for $9.99 through my Kindle. The synopsis grabbed me by the nuts... it's true. It may be a bit before I read it as I'm currently immersed in a promising space opera..

DID YOU EVER READ THE MOTHERFUCKING SPARROW?!?!

What was it, like, two years ago that you were digging that? What happened? Did you ever finish it?
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|