Thread: patience
View Single Post
Old 06.14.2010, 07:24 PM   #41
Better_Than_Deux
children of satan

Better_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_Deux kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by space
I am in a "strange" city (old/new) with no friends, I do not get high and I am trying not to spend money.

silly worries haunt me like never before. maybe they aren't so silly, but worry doesn't serve me right now, and I need to become more calm, focused and, well, happy.

I haven't read all of the thread so if there's double of things, MY BAD.

1) What kind of excersise are you doing? low impact work outs like yoga are the best to release endorphins AND toxins. It's not enough to run/walk, you need to stretch. Not just legs- but all areas of the body.

2)eat bananas (potassium), if you are a goth kid make sure you sit in the sun for at least 15 minutes a day (for vitamin d-III, which you can not find in vitamins)

3) get on a regular sleep pattern (8 hours a day, other wise you are simply asking to be depressed). take 'true calm', 'kava kava', or melotonin on a reg basis. they can be pricey, but they're super easy to steal if worse comes to worse. try to stay away from tylenol pm, ambien, or other sleep medications.

4) as far as activities go- check out community calanders. you're obviously not going to make life long friends, but you'll be connecting with human beings at least somewhat. it's important.

what city are you in?

pm me.

im super-awesome at finding things to do.

Better_Than_Deux is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|