View Single Post
Old 08.04.2010, 06:05 PM   #111
ann ashtray
expwy. to yr skull

ann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's assesann ashtray kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by knox
I think you name five things there and call it HEAVY regulation. I don't know, I tend to think americans think it's not the goverment's obligation to enforce security, and it's not their right to demand it. But I said a million times (and i goes ignored) cases in which people manage to protect themselves with guns aren't the majority - most of the time people increase their chances of getting hurt. Those aren't lunacies from pacifists, those are statistics.

About Charles Manson, yeah rough childhood. Lots of people have it, but not all people are sociopaths. What about that whole thing about starting war against "the blacks"?

Tex Watson had went MIA for a bit. The ranch receives a phone call from Watson's girlfriend's house. She is kept there at gunpoint by a black guy who is demanding some money Tex gave him for some pot he was supposed to get, but never delivered. Guy stated that if he didn't get his money soon, he was going to kill the girl. Manson and one other family member went to the house, long story short, Manson shot, and THOUGHT he killed this individual that he assumed for different reasons was a member of the black panther party. After said event, Manson felt strongly that there would be an attack on the ranch by other black panthers...a "war". Not the widescale bullshit Vincent Bugliosi would have everyone believe. I'm sorry...Manson's (and others....) account of this event sounds much more logical.

The guy ended up not being dead. Bugliosi found him, and stressed interest in having the bullet removed from his body so he could see if it matched up with a pistol the family had been using. He wouldn't allow them to remove the bullet, because he said it made for a "good story".

And despite that...it was the 60's, lots of people felt as if there might be a war between the whites and the blacks.

Do yr homework, please.

And yes, lots of kids go through shit. Not many are given up by their moms, placed into juvenile delinquent homes, sodomized by other boys as gaurds watch (as well as having chewed tobacco stuffed up their asses as lube), all kinds of other shit Rob already stated, all WELL documented. Anyone would be fucked up....but, he did do well for himself for a while...he's never tried to make himself off as being some sort of saint, no one is. Dude just has a message, some of which is worth listening to.

Def. more entertaining and well thought out than this dream-world-human-nature-defying bullshit you've been preachin'. Sorry...yr cool, but still...it's bullshit.