View Single Post
Old 11.16.2009, 12:05 AM   #82
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ni'k
i don't go for the whole "if you hate someone, destroy them or die trying" idea.

i thought you wanned to be an al-qaeda operative. o well.

Quote:
i dont know if yr addressing me or what,

fuck no. i didnt even think about you. but whatevs. jus please no paranoias. i really wasnt-- it was a general thing

Quote:
i did tell him to fuck off numerous times, in the end i just put him on ignore because i couldnt be fucked wasting the energy in an endless slagging match with him. there is a longass thread somewhere which devolved into me and him exchanging and endless circular politics argument. whats the point in going thru the motions of trying to score points by being an asshole to some other asshole ad infinitum?

i think people are talking shit now because we all know that this is just an attention grabbing stunt and he's reading everything. fuck it. may he never return.

time for an end to the whole swaygate thing.

good call. his pigheadedness was a part of his hilarity. he was a stubborn little fucker who wasn't afraid of going down in flames ha haha. often times, there was a method to his madness; other times, it was a load of shit but he was hard to knock down. admit it, ha ha ha. the fucker wouldnt quit, and in itself that was amusing--- i gotta give him props for that.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|