View Single Post
Old 06.09.2015, 09:28 AM   #38898
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
im flogging 3 clients right now who have my invoices "processing"

:rageface:

worst part is that these are institutions, and the contacts in question have no personal interest or gain in withholding the money. at the same time, because they are guaranteed their timely paychecks, they don't bother to think i might be waiting for mine.

but that's not such a big a problem.

the kind of client i have a problem with is the kind that thinks they know more about my job than i do and always tries to squeeze "one more thing" for the money.

one time i was in the middle of a difficult video shoot-- the difficulty consisted in the client wanting a large cast for very little money-- so, we have a bunch of people who don't know what they're doing. because there's no budget for a suitable location, we're all crammed inside of a hot office, sweating. in the middle of this mess, the client has this brilliant idea that we should stop what we're doing and go shoot this great idea he just had---a child looking like she's gonna get ran over by a car in the middle of the street. basically he wants us to place this small child, barely possessed of reason, untrained, unaccompanied, next to a road with heavy traffic. he's like "it'll just take a minute"

my head almost exploded.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|