View Single Post
Old 07.01.2013, 08:41 PM   #14
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
eh, don't get me wrong the first four are def my favorite albums (yup, four - I really think Issues is great) but I don't know I've enjoyed the twists and turns in their career. I know a lot of people do'nt really get into it the same way. But I liked See You On The Other Side with it's weird pop/rap production. I liked the chopped n screwed album. I liked the unplugged album. I liked the dubstep album. Shrug. I don't know. Jsut enjoy hearing what they do next.

But bottom line - I do think it'll be interesting to hear the band together with Head again.

Don't act like you've something to be ashamed of here. You may be the only Korn fan on the board, but that doesn't mean you're dumb, or shallow.. It doesn't even mean you have to explain it. People can't really help what they like, and those who try to are called "Fucking Sophomores in High School."

I can't help the fact that Coldplay sounds good in my ears. I don't give a shit, and I'm not going to justify it for anyone. My Music collection would make the most devoted 1980's American hardcore fan weep envy... and laugh hysterically... And probably beat the shit out of me. And I wouldn't have it any other way.

You rule, NR.

And props to Korn for, if nothing else, putting on a killer show for a young Severian at Lollapalooza when I was young and drunk and pissed.... Oh, and for confessing their adoration of Robert Smith and the Cure. That I did not expect.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|