View Single Post
Old 12.19.2012, 09:29 AM   #90
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Time is relative, as Einstein showed. Time flows slower if you have increasing mass, or increasing speed. One weird thing about the universe is that, because E = MC2, the faster you go the more MASS you gain! weird!

a light photon, or any energy photon, can go the speed of light becauise it is essentially massless, being pure energy, but anything that has even the slightest bit of mass, like a proton, takes massive energy to get to light speed because as it gets faster the mass of the proton increases exponentially, needing more and more energy to go faster.

that is why the LHC is so goddamn big! It needs massive energy to approach the speed of light for it's particle beams to collide creating conditions not seen since the early universe.

Time, while it may be an abstract, is as real as love, or orgasms.