View Single Post
Old 03.22.2011, 06:36 PM   #14338
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
EDIT: ^ AWESOME flick

Haha, well I figured since you said you had like 75 of 'em, you wouldn't mind. Sorry if I jumped the gun a little, I really didn't even think twice about it.

I was at this cd release last night, and we were gabbing away about weird movies and shit. But uh, he's that guy I've poked fun at on here for liking Trash Humpers and being all up on Harmony's nuts about it.

He hadn't gotten around to seeing any of Giuseppe's shit yet, so in all honesty, this is moreso about spreading the work of Andrews than getting me on KG. I actually offered to try and get him one before he told me about his KG invites - but hey, I'm not complaining...

How does KG compare to CG?
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|