View Single Post
Old 01.19.2018, 10:16 AM   #50313
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
this past week I was thinking about how - wow, before we know it the 2010's will be over. So this got me thinking about what my fav albums of the 2000's were since I've now had a lot more time to be removed and let those really sink in. Plus, the 2000's were me in my 20's. So the things that meant a lot to me then might not now. And the things I had no interest in then, I might love now.

So over the past week I've been spending a lot of time digging through and thinking about my NOW favorite records of 2000-2009. Some stuff is eternal, but some things def changed between then and now. I started building this big list and finally arrived at what I'm calling my Top 150 albums of the 2000's.

But right now, they're not ranked. So I've been going through and trying to make a ranked list. And in the meantime been noting what stuff isn't on Spotify and I don't have physical copies of anymore to track them down again.

Speaking of - c'mon Hova. Stop it w/ this flip flopping on Spotify. His albums are there. Then they're gone. Then they're back but not any of the Blueprints. Now they're gone again.

But yeah anyway. that's what I'm listening to right now. 150 albums from the 2000's. Haha.