View Single Post
Old 11.02.2011, 05:06 PM   #21
E. Noisefield
the end of the ugly

E. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's assesE. Noisefield kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy
Hmmmm.... Yeah, still not sold on this at all or the band in general. How about an EP or something of fully realized concepts as opposed to showing you're avant garde with giving away weird music.

~Jeremy~

I totally agree.

It's like- OK, we get it. You're WEIRD. You're the WEIRDEST band EVER.

Now knock it the fuck off and make a goddamn album. One with the pretty little acid-pop songs you're famous for.

As "innovative" and "enigmatic" as all this showy bullshit is, it's still showy bullshit, and it represents possibly the worst music the band has ever made. I liked "I Found a Star..", but even that was a stretch.

Just make another fucking sweet Soft Bulletin-like album and come back down to Earth. Please. With all due respect.
E. Noisefield is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|