Thread: hi guys
View Single Post
Old 10.14.2009, 11:33 PM   #73
amerikangod
invito al cielo

amerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
Yeah, you've described pretty much every girl I've known in my entire life. Cold, selfish, and distant. I keep saying I need to find a woman, not a girl. Girls suck.

What you need is to be content on your own, with no romantic partner. Then when you do date people, you won't depend on them nor will they be able to take anything from you that you don't want to give. You'll be satisfied with short term relationships as you won't expect much and you'll be able to enjoy the simple experiences and the sex. And, when someone genuinely excellent comes along, you'll both be rather pleased with the development.

If you are not content with yourself and you do meet a woman (versus a girl)... then you will be a little boy to her and the roles you've previously experienced will be reversed. Equal footing is always best.

amerikangod is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|