Thread: SY's live sound
View Single Post
Old 09.05.2007, 12:08 PM   #8
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
when they played here earlier this year, most people thought they weren't all that, but i was watching fairly close to the stage and the speakers and thought they were better than last time i saw them (word was that it was the other way around).

the place where it was held used to be a warehouse and i've been to many shows there that have sucked ass (slayer is my other favorite live band i've ever seen and when i saw them in the same place last year they weren't all that, i was a bit disappointed), one of the last shows i went there (i think it was bad religion), i stayed fairly close to the stage mostly and it sounded great, but everytime i would go to the back, the sound was shit.

fuck bad acoustics, you'd think a live venue that's making millions would invest a bit in soundproofing it.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|