View Single Post
Old 08.07.2015, 03:37 PM   #4097
Keeping It Gimple
children of satan

Keeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
yeah. good too for hikers/campers/climbers/ etc. but will need more calories (3x400=1200/day is below basic needs even for a sedentary)

how hard was it to mix version 1 with water? the guy mentions that in his blog post-- getting rid of his (electric) blender. was it hard because of the oils? because the powder won't dissolve? was it sticky?

bear in mind ive never actually bought soylent as its not available in euro. i use european clones like joylent and jakeshake that are practically the same

its not hard. you pour water into a shaker flask from a bodybuilding store with the metal round shaker thing. you add the powder and you basically shake it hard for 30 seconds. sometimes it can clump but a knife will stop this. but the problem is its way better to refridgerate it, makes it go down better/taste better. so you have to wait ages and its not that convenient, i sometimes stick it in the freezer.

the drink itself takes a while - you cant just down it because it wont digest well. you have to sip it. still faster than cooking most meals. my hair literally grows faster on the stuff and it feels like my consciousness upgraded to hd.

but atm i got a months supply of jakeshake and cant use it due to the ibs cure im on. really, soylent itself is the only one you should eat because its been scientifically engineered and had about 6 versions and has a team of serious professionals working on it while the others are clones that havent caught up with the soylent level of ingrediential precision.you can buy small batches of soylent to try it.