View Single Post
Old 08.07.2015, 01:45 PM   #4094
Keeping It Gimple
children of satan

Keeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's asses
i want to pay more for convenience. soylent 1.0 is still too much hassle for me because you have to mix the powder with water. 2.0 is premixed and you just drink straight from the bottle. eventually they will release bars. i'll eat 3 bars a day, have boxes in my kitchen/bedroom and keep a supply in my pocket/coat/workbag. that for me is the most amount of time and effort im prepared to spend on food. no more washing dishes.

im the type of person who buys a bottle of water on the way home at the shop thats 2mins walk from my house. i cant stand the effort of planning food and dont want to think about it. unwrapping a bar is enough for me. having an entire days food in 3 bars in my pocket is ideal.