View Single Post
Old 11.06.2006, 05:04 PM   #74
scott v
expwy. to yr skull

scott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ted_kennedy
I've thought of SY as the most innovative band I know of for a long time now, but it just hit me that, recently, they haven't been that innovative. Yeah, their music sounds like no one else's, but its still sounded the same for a long, long time.

What Im getting at is that Id like to see a SY album WITHOUT guitars. They should just trade all their guitars in for some MPCs, drum machines, synths, etc, and try and make something entirely new. I can say in all honesty that I would REALLY anticipate hearing an album like that, and who can say that about the more recent SY albums (as decent as they are).

I think some of the stuff they did on the Whitey album was very interesting and its a shame they didnt go down that avenue with their later stuff.

Who's with me?

this is a laughable concept at best i mean have you ever heard of the group Kraftwerk? they'd hardly be innovative if they went this route...as such this idea is a failure.
scott v is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|