View Single Post
Old 07.26.2017, 10:39 AM   #1437
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
alright, great, and thanks again! baker is the doctor i'd spot on pbs back in the 90s. i recognize his face and he had white hair (longest stint in the role, i read).

so netflix has the dr whos sorted by story after all. gonna look for those.

Another recommendation I just watched is The Daemons. From the Pertwee era, and not necessarily in the very top tier quality-wise but pure trademark Dr Who, and one of my favourite stories revolving around The Master.

Also, growing up during the Tom Baker era, I'll always have a soft spot for him but I can see myself edging more and more towards Jon Pertwee. If anything his interpretation seems a lot closer to someone like Doctor Strange. (Reason #4537 why Benedict Cumberbatch was born to play the part).

Anyway, yeah, if The Daemons is on Netflix you could do an awful lot worse.

demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|