View Single Post
Old 12.13.2016, 11:18 AM   #3765
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
never denied ifluence of illmatic, IN 1999 maybe! Not now. No up and coming rapper gives a flying fuck about NAS or Biggie or TuPac. that shit is their grandma's hip hop. have you guys forgotten what it is like to be 19 and making new shit? KILL YR IDOLS> fuck 2pac and biggie and M&M. fuck them HARD. the young cats are making new shit drawing on TODAY not twenty year old "classic dad rap"

I don;t know who this Bon Iver you refer to is.

Van Gogh was definitely NOT a genius. he was a decent idiosyncratic painter who shot every chance he had in the foot because of mental ilness, causing him to die impoverished.

BTW, before I started frequenting this thread I had not been up to date on modern hip hip in years and years. I thank all of you or turning me onto much of the shit I listed above.

BTW, NAS Illmatic was actually a DERIVATIVE album, with all his good ideas stolen from and by Prince Paul. whatyougottasayaboutthat??????? boring fucking album. always thought it was boring. Now, BLack Star? shit son, I spin that all day!!!!!

Sure, up and coming rappers are too busy emulating Kanye (who took more than a few cues from Illmatic) to give a shit about Nas.

Educate yourself.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|