View Single Post
Old 08.01.2007, 01:46 AM   #29
khchris(original)
100%

khchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everyneurotic
to me, they don't seem to be so energized, that's all. to me, obviously they have a very large, devoted fan base, i fail to see what they see, but then again, i don't expect everybody to like the same things i like.

that's why i can listen to jehu albums and you can listen to snakes albums, don;t we?

but again, to me, if they applied the same passion to the simple rocking garage punk, i would certainly like them more, but they didn't, or so it seems to me.

again, i never said i was jehu's biggest fan, in fact, sometimes when i hear yank crime it sounds too samey. but i get the urge to listen to jehu more than hot snakes, sorry.

by the way, what does david pajo has to do with anything?

why do they not seem "so energized"?

if anything, jehu was less energized of a band than hot snakes. hot snakes were to the point where jehu used long intros to "build up momentum" in songs. jehu builds up energy and hot snakes start out energized.
khchris(original) is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|