View Single Post
Old 01.29.2009, 01:13 PM   #81
auto-aim
the destroyed room

auto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's assesauto-aim kicks all y'all's asses
- it's kind of easy to see why people trash on it - not so easy to explain but i'd wager that a good lot of people don't give it a chance... likely scenester or whatever you'd catagorise it as. it's kind of indicative of the time it was made but it's also an uneven album. I think it's a great album though, some of the sound of it I really enjoy and it does have some of the best singular sonic songs on it. Like all great albums though I didn't like it on first listen but it slowly eeked in. The problem is I don't understand why it has a hard time when albums like confusion is sex are kind of accepted - graduated if you want. but eh, it doesn't matter I just worry that people judge things on completly different attributes than the ones that I understand.

His Naked Torso
auto-aim is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|